Congrats to Celia on noticing that my "inmate" number was the same as Jean Valjean of Les Miserables! I thought I was being so creative and was happy to see someone noticed!!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats to Celia on noticing that my "inmate" number was the same as Jean Valjean of Les Miserables! I thought I was being so creative and was happy to see someone noticed!!
Posted by kara jayne at 7:03 AM
4 comments:
I didn't notice that. Funny! I hope you don't mind, but I am adding you to my sidebar. It is so fun to watch that little sidebar grow. Mad Max - I think there was an old movie that referred to a "mad Max". I'll have to figure it out. It is funny, he can turn it on and off like water!
Yahoo! I got a mention! I'm famous. I want to do a sneaky quiz blog. Thanks for the honor.
You are going to love Celia.
Oh yeah, you are now Celia's best friend because you mentioned her. She is relentless (and my sister). Unfortunately, so I am and we are blog obsessed, so watch out!
Your parent polics story is a crack-up. I have 4 kids and do illegal things every day like leave them in the car. When I get arrested, I'll be mad but I'll deserve it!
Post a Comment