Friday, September 7, 2007

Rocky Point

Here are photos of our Labor Day trip to Rocky Point Mexico with my brother Dave and his family. You may want to pause my other music as this plays! As you can see, the water slide was a hit. Only one kid needed stitches (Max...of course....was there any question?) and they even napped well!! The only bummer was catching the Labor Day traffic on the way home and we waited at the border for 3 1/2 hours. It was still SO much fun. THANK YOU HALES FAMILY!!!

5 comments:

Wendi said...

You are BRILLIANT! What a great way to post a lot of pictures from a trip into just one post! I always take a thousand pictures and am sad to try and narrow it down to just a few. My sister told me about one true media but I hadn't checked it out yet.

Looks like you had an awesome trip. I haven't even heard of Rocky Point Mexico, but like the Miss Teenage girl, I'm not brilliant at geography! =)

Tiffany said...

Hi Kara! What a fun trip. My sister who lives in Mesa has tried to get us to go with them to Rocky Point. I think we'll have to make the effort! Looks like lots of fun. And you look great!

Sally said...

So fun! Your kiddos are so stinkin cute. Glad you had such a great weekend

stacy said...

since we've moved to arizona i here of alot of people going to rocky point, must be an arizona thing. i guess we're gonna have to try it out. looks like you guys really had a great time.

Sue said...

What a fun vacation! It was fun to enjoy the pictures and get a feel for the good time you had!