Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday Auction for Nie - Round 2


The auction for this item is now open. Remember, all money will go directly to the Nielson Recovery fund. If you'd rather just make a donation click on the cute blue "donate to Nie Nie" button on my sidebar! If you want to know the rules of the auction scroll down and see the previous post. Thanks.
I have to admit that this is going to be a hard one for me to let go. I LOVE IT! You can click on the image to enlarge it. It is a strand of multi colored stones accented with a large turquoise stone in the middle. I love the peach/coral/olive and cream tones in this one. It's definitely not something you see everyday. I've had a lot of requests for some of the items I listed last week, so I'll bring those back soon. Good luck!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Loved getting a comment from you earlier this week...thanks! This necklace is awesome. Do you make these? I'll start the bid at $20. Kristi in Idaho

kara jayne said...

Yes, I do make these, but don't be too impressed...it's easy!

Hollyween said...

$25

Marcie said...

$30

Laura Dunaway said...

$31

kara jayne said...

Congrats kansasdunaways!