Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Few Ingredients Missing From the Stew

I always do that. No wonder my recipes never quite work out. I couldn't leave two fun things out of the Sunday Stew.

On July 31st Jack lost his first tooth!! After much fear/anxiety/worry/fretting, he was thrilled when the tooth finally came out. Then...
The next day on August 1st. The next tooth came out. Now he talks with a cute little lisp.
This next picture is a total crack-up. I was telling the kids that it was time to do some major cleaning and that we needed to do a super job. So, the boys come in the room telling me that they are the Super Cleaners. It was hilarious and they did a great job helping. I need those superheros again...on a regular basis!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you are done with your super cleaners, could you send them my way? I could use a little help!

Photo Crazy! said...

Kara, That is the cutest thing ever! Tell them they can fly over to super clean my house. Love, Jennie

Jen said...

Can I be on the list to come clean too?

Hope the toothfairy came Jack!

Erika said...

Oh! The superheroes are too much!!! LOVE that. Can Andrew sign up for a superhero class?

heather said...

Those are priceless pictures!!!

Cheryl said...

Those superhero costumes are the best. How fun that they surprised you like that! Thanks for the laugh.