Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Preview of tomorrow's auction for Nie

I am posting a preview of what I am auctioning off for tomorrow's Thursday Auction for Nie!! There were only three bids last week for my "not so traditional" necklace, so I'm bringing back the disco ball necklace by popular demand. It is a great one that goes with just about everything! Bidding will start tomorrow morning. Good luck!!

8 comments:

Shawni said...

I'm impressed not only with the beautiful necklace but with the photography skills. Pretty pictures.

Laura Dunaway said...

I was the lucky one who got this necklace at the first auction. I have had many many compliments on it. It looks great and is fun to accesorize with. Happy bidding!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Shawni, you're pictures look great! Maybe you have a new calling...?

kelly said...

it's beautiful!

Val said...

I wanted to bid on this necklace last time. I loved it. I think though it would be a little small on me even though it's supposed to be snugger.

Anonymous said...

Is that your neck? Wow, it's beautiful......oh, the necklace is too. :)

Paige said...

I'd like those collar bones to come with the necklace, please.

Sue said...

I'm thinking that you really need to model jewelry. I have to agree with everyone's comments about your neck and collar bones and have to add your beautiful skin.

I love all your jewelry that you make. I saw Mary sporting the necklace that she won in the last auction. It looked so great on her.

I think it's so awesome that your doing this.