Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Celebrity Look-alikes



Need an ego boost? This is kinda fun! I'm not sure if I agree, but I'll take it. Especially since my husband thinks Jessica Biel is a hottie! I have to laugh at the last one (Kelly Hu) because I have been asked several times it I have any asian heritage?! I can't wait to see everyone elses results! Especially my SIL Sue because I have always thought she has a tad of Celine Dion, and a lot of Jessica Alba (LUCKY!) Sally, how hard would you laugh if yours had Tori Spelling? Paul would feel so vindicated!!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

What fun finds! I tried to do mine, but it isn't working. It just keeps thinking. Maybe it's best- what if I got matched with really ugly people and that is why it is having such a difficult time. Hee Hee.

Sally said...

Ok- I also tried to do it (to prove Paul wrong!) but couldn't get it to work. Said it didn't recognize my safari browser? (MAC) Anyway, I think yours is wrong- You Totally remind me of Jessica Alba not Drew Barrymore!