"...I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!" Sally Field 1985 winning her second Oscar. Often misquoted as, "you like me, you really like me!" Anyway, you get the point. I feel the love..(see previous post)....that is from other bloggers. The main reason I did this blogging thing was to keep in touch with family and friends and they rarely comment! Except of course for my fabulous sister Heather, who needs to start a blog in a bad way. You all would LOVE her!
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you and continue to lay the guilt on the guilty. Perhaps all my friends that I so eagerly sent my blog address to couldn't care less about my life. That was pretty arrogant to believe that people want to know what we are up to? Just because I love to see what people are doing, it doesn't mean everyone feels the same. Different strokes for different folks right! It's what makes the world go around. I feel so much better now!!
It has been fun to see who is around and make some new friends and rekindle some old ones! I highly recommend blogging to any of you who haven't tried it yet. I'm also glad that people are liking the music addition. The website that does it is something I found from another blog: www.projectplaylist.com Reminds me of project runway...one of my favorites! Have a great day everyone, and happy blogging!
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Loving the comments....keep 'em comin'!!
Posted by kara jayne at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I to have several, twleve to be exact, close friends and family that read my blog almost daily that have never commented. So I feel your pain. I have come to accept that most people don't talk nearly as much as I do in real life so I can't expect them to be as chatty as I am in my cyber world either- at least this is how I am choosing to justify their "sneaky" behavior.
I am no blog lurker, I have been to your site once or twice, my wife loves it. But with your generous comments to mine, I came in for a visit, and saw your playlist and freaked out! The only thing that I could be obsessed about besides golf is MUSIC! I am indebted to you for bringing this new addition to my site! (Of course, my first and only real obsession is my wife, but I thought it would be a little creepy to do a blog about that).
Post a Comment