





I just wanted to take a minute and list some of the great things about my first born. Ella (named after my Grandmother) is all that I could ever ask for....and more!
- She has the best smile and most infectious laugh
- She is a great friend and gets along so well with everyone (even her brothers....most of the time)
- Ella loves animals, I mean LOVES animals. She still cries when she thinks about how Max killed her grasshopper friend "hoppy"
- Ella gets over things really quickly and is a really GREAT sport
- She loves rainbows, hearts, and the colors yellow and blue
- She begs us for a dog almost every day
- Ella hates brushing her hair or having it done in any way
- Ella is a great swimmer, singer, basketball player, memorizer, reader, and eater
- Ella is always willing to share.....even her treats, and with her brothers who don't always deserve them
- She is the first to give up what she wants if someone else wants the same thing (ie. to say the prayer, color of cup, last roll, etc.)
- Ella is fun and social, but not too loud and/or talkative (something her mother needs to learn)
- Ella loves having her back scratched while we tell her stories from when we were little
- She had a REALLY hard time when we moved from Wisconsin to Arizona, but now hopes we stay here forever
- Ella is SO easy to have around. She is genuinely good and wants to do the right thing
- Ella is very honest. I can always count on her to tell me the truth, and she has true remorse for the things she does wrong.
- She is quick to say "sorry"
- Ella is a happy and optimistic girl, and makes those around her happy
- She is beautiful
- Ella has really good manners and good social awareness (what is appropriate and what isn't) This is something I am hoping she will teach her brothers......and SOON!
- Ella absolutely LOVES her Daddy. They are great buddies and that thrills me
- She really looks out for her baby sister and wants to share a room with her someday (that might pass)
- Ella never really asks for anything "right now". She usually just says something like, "maybe for Christmas/Birthday could I get......?"
- She is not demanding
I Love you my sweet pea! You are my sunshine!









7 comments:
hey kara, ive been trying for like a year to get my playlist on my site, how did you get yours on there? It has a code to copy and paste but how the heck do you do that? Karen...you can email or call me if its complicated...thanks!
just copy the code and paste it into an HTML page element. go to your dashboard and click "layout". Then click "Add a Page Element". Then find "HTML/JavaScript" and click "ADD TO BLOG". You then can directly paste the code into the content box. Voila! I will email this to you also in case you don't check my comments more than once :)! I figured it may be helpful for others!
What a doll and such a sweeetheart!
Ella is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Did you forget my blog address? It's kristenandadam.blogspot.com. I miss you!!!
Love this post. She sounds just wonderful!
Ella is such a beautiful, sweet girl!
so fun to see your darling family--I can't believe how big everyone is getting -- your gang certainly is blessed to have you for a mom
Post a Comment