Here we are on the back porch. I am helping with the tie dye (note the sexy yellow gloves). Brittany one of the fabulous Young Women from our church is helping the girls with a Spin Art project. (I turned them into the thank you notes for each girl. I had pre-printed a thank you message with spaces for thier name and gift. Then each girl wrote her name on the card before she did the spin art on the back. After we opened gifts all we had to do was fill in the blank of what gift they gave. ) Brittany's little sister Kylie is in the back behind the barbecue making snow cones.
View from the back of the yard so you can see the slip and slide! At the moment all the guests were involved in projects or getting their snow cones.
The pile of tied and dyed shirts waiting to be rinsed out. 
The finished product!! Isn't that cool? I was glad to hear afterward that many of the girls wore them the whole next day and even to bed! Just goes to show that with tie dye it is hard to mess up!
Heather the lifeguard keeping an eye on all the action!
Ella and her cousins that were at the party. Ella is in the tie dye and from left to right is Ashley, Gracie, Sarah, and Lauren. We love cousins and feel so blessed to have so many!!
The whole gang of girls....and Jack and Sam! What a fun day.
I just quickly want to say how grateful I am for my sweet Ella. I always call her my sunshine girl because her smile and personality bring so much joy and light to our family. She is the perfect oldest child because she is so easy going, loves her brothers and sister, and is a cheerful helper. I cannot say enough about what a wonderful girl she is. I am so proud of the kind of friend she is to everyone around her. I love you Ella, Happy Birthday!!!









2 comments:
Looks like such a fun party! What a fun yard. I am sure Ella had a blast. Good job, Kara!
Okay another reason we MUST be friends...my Ella's birthday is May 31! Very close to your Ella's. Another similiarity, (and this might be a stretch, but here goes...) I read your hubby is an Oral surgeon, my dad is a dentist. So funny!
Post a Comment