Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just one more...

Max came up with another doozie yesterday. He was asking Paul why he married me. After Paul finished with the obligatory, "because I love her, she's a good person, yadda yadda yadda," Max thought for a minute and then said:

"Why didn't you just do gay?"

We are still laughing.

11 comments:

Kirkland's said...

Hilarious!!!

Julie said...

Keep them coming!

diane said...

Oh boy, I mean wow! Too funny.

Christina Overton said...

You may remember me. I was in you Jerusalem study abroad group. I have been lurking on your blog for some time now :) . I hope you don't mind. I have really enjoyed reading your posts.

Flake Family said...

Wow!! So FUNNY. Espically after I called this morning and Max told me your were in the pool right before church. He is a funny kid. I can't wait to hear what comes next:)!

Jen Frost said...

Max has me laughing out loud. He is so funny.

Shy Little Violets said...

Maybe Max sees a side of Paul that no one else does ;) That's my husbands humor coming out in me. Your kids are too funny!

Sally said...

They are all great but this one is beyond funny...where does he come up with this stuff?

Shawni said...

oh my gosh he is so cute. Love that boy.

Michelle said...

From what people tell me the personality comes with the name so I can't wait to see what our little Max is like. Those are such funny comments. I meant to catch you at church (I know, you live so so far away) but thank you so much for the birthday wish and neclace! I just love it and receive lots of comments when I wear it. That was so sweet of you!

ashli said...

hilarious! i am just laughing here and thinking where on earth these kids come up with this crazy stuff!
what a fun, darling little boy! figure out a way to freeze him in all his cuteness and you would make a killing.....