Saturday, February 28, 2009

CREATE

I may have found my word for 2010...we will have to see. I never thought a man could so completely understand my need to CREATE. I LOVE MY CHURCH...and the GOSPEL it teaches me.

9 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Thank you for posting this one! I needed it today! I am going to repost it on my blog!

Jen said...

I had another friend post this too. It's so inspiring, and even more so because it does come from a man!

Melissa P said...

That is a beautiful video from Elder Uchdordt(don't know how to spell his name). That is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
You have an amazing talent to create too.

Hilary said...

This just gives me goosebumps! Thanks for sharing! I'm going to put it on my blog too.

Photo Crazy! said...

I have to agree with Hilary...it gives me chills. That is the perfect 2010 word.

Flake Family said...

Love it! Watched it twice. Thanks.

Unknown said...

This was fabulous! What a great message. Thanks for sharing!

JDM said...

Thanks Kara.
This was the first time I have seen this.

Heather said...

I believe this with all my heart. I actually crave the process of creation and feel empty unless pursuing something creative at all times. My my creations happen within my own head. I lack talents of expression, but if any of these random thoughts would come to fruition, it would be fabulous. On the other note. I too feel so blessed to be a member of our church. I don't know where I would be without this understanding and foundation. Truth radiates from it's leaders. This makes even more excited for General Conference this weekend. Love you girl! Your sis!