I am so excited to announce the winners of my giveaway. You were all so nice with your compliments and comments. I honestly have so much fun making and giving things away. So, without further ado...
The winners are:
Angie b. of 'Mommy moments 365'
Sarah of 'Orange you glad'
Jodi of 'The patience of JoD'
Send me an email (address is in my profile) telling me what you like. If you need some help/ideas I'd be glad to help!
CONGRATS!!
I want all of you to know that I wish I could give one to everyone. If you want a chance to bid on one of these necklaces please visit my 'Thursday's for Nie' blog (sidebar) tomorrow morning.
Like I said, I don't do this as a business necessarily, (like my blog states...my life is crazy) but will consider any requests that you have. Just email me with what your thinking and we can talk about it. Stacey P. - please email me. I would be honored to do some bridesmaids gifts for you. Thanks again everyone and hopefully you will now go out and 'share the love'!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Drumroll please.....
Posted by kara jayne at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Yeah for Angie B. I know she was really wanting one of these! She is going to be PUMPED!
P.S. Your new background pic. of your kids is sooo stinking cute! I love it!
yay!!!
Yahoo! I'm SOO excited!
Nothing would make me more happy than to own a necklace that reminds me of you. So here's my wish~ make me a necklace that says "Kara." (Not the letters KARA.) Something that shares the essence of you.
Thanks again Kara. What a fun thing to look forward to.
Dang, i missed it. Love your gifts, I did the same kind of thing, but my handmade gifts will be a little more on the "crafty" side! I read your political post and left it up to come back and comment and never did and Chris must have closed it the next day. But it was very informative and I like the way you think. You are a deeper thinker than me but we share the same thoughts on many levels.
shoot! it's been a while since i've been by and you're telling me i missed a giveaway?
Post a Comment