Monday, April 14, 2008

Reflections of Christ

There is a display at the Mesa, Arizona Temple Visitors Center that is in one word AMAZING! A very talented photographer named Mark Mabry took on the project of recreating scenes from Christs life. The images he captured are so gorgeous and inspiring. If you click HERE you can view a short slide show of the images. I promise whatever your religious affiliation it will be worth your time.

12 comments:

♥Shally said...

My friend emailed this to me. It is amazing... very touching.

Hilary said...

this just gives me goosebumps.... I saw this a few months ago and it makes me wish I lived in Mesa!!

Hilary said...

I forgot to say, thanks for reminding me I'd been wanting to share this on my blog!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful. The picture of Christ walking on the water was breathtaking. Thank you for sharing these amazing works of art. How wonderful that you live close enough to view them in person.

Wished you could have been at Thunder with us. Tiffany says she's coming back in 2 years to watch it again. Maybe you, Sally and Marcie will want to tag along too!

Amy said...

These images are breathtaking! Thanks for sharing--I loved it.

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful.

diane said...

This is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

ashli said...

thanks for posting this kara! i needed this.

Kirkland's said...

Thank you for sharing such inspiration this morning, I'm going to feel good ALL day now.

Lisa Cannon said...

Thanks for posting - beautiful!

Nichols Family said...

I loved this display. Did you see the documentary? Our good friend, Bryan, was John the Baptist.

Erika said...

I have been meaning to post this on my blog also! I was so wowed by that display when I saw it. Love that we can see it and share it online.