A post you MUST READ! Especially if you have ANY misconceptions about Mormons. Click here to be enlightened. By the way, all these people are ACTIVE, PRACTICING Mormons.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A post you MUST READ! Especially if you have ANY misconceptions about Mormons. Click here to be enlightened. By the way, all these people are ACTIVE, PRACTICING Mormons.
Posted by kara jayne at 9:29 AM
8 comments:
Wow...that was amazing. I am going to post this link on my blog..I have a lot of family and friends that aren't members.
Thanks for linking...excited to meet you too!
I loved her pictures!
I loved that post. Thanks for the link!
BTW-I LOVE the necklace you made for me! I am thinking I might need to come for a visit and we can do some serious jewelry making!
That was awesome! I have been thinking about that a lot this week. I truly feel sooo sorry for those poor people who have been led by a wicked leader! And it makes me so greatful for the inspiration our leaders recieve. Free agency is such a beautiful thing!
Weird, third Julie in a row.
That post was awesome! And so true...
This Texas thing is killing me. Can we say PR crisis?? Thanks for the link.
I really enjoyed that. Thanks for the link!
Post a Comment