I got this link from a friend this morning and I just HAD to share. Click Here for some MAJOR inspiration.
Friday, April 18, 2008
99 Balloons
Posted by kara jayne at 8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got this link from a friend this morning and I just HAD to share. Click Here for some MAJOR inspiration.
Posted by kara jayne at 8:10 AM
3 comments:
We must have the same friends down the line.. I got this too, and CRIED the entire time!
I've never cried so hard. I've been really sensitive to these types of things lately. There are just some things I don't understand. When it comes to little ones I want them to have the BEST that life has to offer. I want them to have a life without struggle, hunger, pain or abuse. A life with a TON of love! But I guess it isn't about what I want.
I cried through this and this touched me deeply. So often we forget how precious life is. This was a reminder to me.............
Post a Comment