

Oh sippy cups! What do I do with you. You make my life easier...you make my life harder. I'm counting the days when there will be no dilemma. When naps are no longer needed and kids are adequately cup trained I will bid you farewell. Thank you for the help you have provided, but don't let the door hit you on the way out!!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Sippy Cups - It's a love/hate thing!
Posted by kara jayne at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
i know what ya mean! i used them with the first kid and swore them off with the others. they had no choice but to be properly cup trained. haha!
I so feel your pain. I couldn't live without them but would love to get rid of all of them. I keep telling my hubby that I can't wait until the day they are out of my house but he made me realize they resemble my young kids. when sippy cups are gone, so are my little four rugrats. it is a loose loose situation. i have just switched over to ALL disposable so they stack nice and there is no fighting over them. best thing i did. good luck with this one.
They are such a pain and I hate washing them and putting them away!! They leak, even though they say they don't. There's nothing like finding one knocked over with a big puddle surrounding it. PAIN!
Post a Comment