Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Best thing since Blogger?

EDITED!!!

Google Reader!!!

Check it out

Sign up

Save time

Blog away!!!

Darn those with private blogs...reader does not recognize your URL!!!

8 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

I just signed up a few days ago. It has made my addiction a little easier on my family. Only one website to check daily (many times) instead of many. And it is a great way to clean up all of the blogs you are stocking from your Favorites :)

Amy said...

I love Google reader--there's no way I could always check blogs if it wasn't for Reader telling me which ones are updated. It's a huge time saver and it's awesome!

Marcie said...

I didn't know about this...I'll have to check it out.

Sue said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out.

Tiina said...

Kara,
I am so excited to find you! Your family is beautiful!
Tiina

Unknown said...

adding stuff as we speak - of course, you don't get to see cute blog designs when you use the reader, but hey, isn't everything a trade-off in life?

kara jayne said...

You can click on the title of the post you are reading and it will take you straight to the page so you can see the cute blog designs and leave comments. Just FYI!

BRoss said...

Once again, proof that Google is taking over the world. Thanks for the tip!