So, you may have noticed I have been trying to make my blog look more exciting. How is it going you ask? Not so good. I changed the background and lost ALL my sidebar info. I added back some of the items and wasn't going to add a friends/family list because I read blogs through google reader now. Then I realized that my friends who have private blogs don't work with Google reader. In order to have a quick easy link to their blogs I put them on my sidebar. Then I decided to add family. Finally I just decided to add everyone back. I haven't gotten everyone back on there because I realized that I actually had children to take care of and a house to keep in order...imagine that. My point is...
PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED if you are not on my list. Rest assured that if you were on my list that you are on my Google reader subscription and I am getting updated if you have posted. Someday my blog sidebar might make it to the top of my priority list, but it's just not there now. If you want to be on my list let me know. Same goes for if you want me to take you off my list. I totally understand if you don't want my readers to randomly click on your blog.
Gracias!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Blog Changes
Posted by kara jayne at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
mmmmmmm yeah, now that you mention it i'm not on your list and since i am so easily offended you can imagine how i must be feeling right now. hahahaha! i'm about to end it all. :)
my email address is at the top of my blog. if you email me i can send you to some places to get some cute paper backgrounds for free. the way those ones work is super easy and you NEVER lose anything. that is why it took me so long to switch...i was affraid to loose all of my stuff.
Fhew, I made the list. You're the best. I do understand about taking care of kids or the lack thereof whilst blogging. See blog.
Sorry Kara, there is no way to change your background without loosing your side bar items. I just copy all my links onto a word doc and keep it updated, that way when I change the background I have all the links. If you hear of a way however, let me know.
I'm really liking the orange. I think I'm going to change mine too. Congrats on getting it to work!
Not offended. Just was checking to be sure. After my proclamation of hating drama, sorry if it seemed like I was creating it. Not my intention.
Love the new look. I am amazed at what people can create. A sweet girl in Louisville volunteered to make mine, otherwise it still would be very plain- like white background and black writing.
Good luck switching it all over. I hope the rest goes a bit smoother!
I love the new background, how did you do it?
the same thing happened to me! i still haven't added my music back on, although i'm due for an update, so maybe that's a good thing! glad to see i made your sidebar--miss ya!
Post a Comment