I was SO LUCKY to be able to go on Ella's field trip two days after Jack's! We went to the Wildlife World Zoo in Goodyear, AZ. It was a lot of fun and Ella has a great class of kids.
This is a picture of Ella and her sweet friend Caroline in the middle of a turtle/frog tank.
Best school buddies Ella and Caroline!
Of course Ella LOVED the petting zoo, and the goats LOVED Ella. She couldn't get away!
Here she is petting "Bambi".
The highlight of the trip for all the kids was feeding the giraffe's. You could climb up a tower, buy some food for $.50 and the giraffe's would eat right out of your hand. Ella loved every second of it. It was hilarious to see the long gray/black tongue wiggle out and wrap itself around her hand. She seriously couldn't get enough.
Ella is such a joy to me and our family. It was obvious that all her classmates loved her, and that she made people happy. I am so grateful to be her Mom. I don't know what I did to deserve her.









8 comments:
I love going on field trips with my kids, too. It is so great to spend one on one time with them and their classmates. And, they are so excited to have their mom there. It looks like you had a great time. That giraffe exhibit looks so fun, I wish they had something like that here in SL. Hopefully soon. They keep re-doing sections of our zoo.
that tounge is hilarious. i cant believe how much ella looks like you. WOW! she really is a beauty. she sounds like she is alot like my little girl.
So glad you were able to go on field trips with both of the kids. It means so much to them. It seems so strange that your kids are still wearing shorts...while we are already bundling up.
Ella could be a little Kara mini-me! Funny to see children in shorts and short sleeves at a November field trip! have a great thanksgiving.
Your daughter are BEAUTIFUL!
Just like their Mom.
It is my FAVORITE thing to watch my kids interact at school...it always makes me realize that they are okay without me and that I have so much to be proud of.
Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm glad you were able to go. I think it means alot to our kids when we do. Happy Thanksgiving!
Ella is sooooo adorable. What a fun field trip.
Post a Comment