That is the coolest thing. How did someone ever figure out how to do that. I am amazed at how much so many of those faces look alike. We need to get together, even just for lunch. Joanna
"The major work of the world is not done by geniuses. It is done by ordinary people, with balance in their lives, who have learned to work in an extraordinary manner” -President Hinckley Apr. 1996
5 comments:
That was really neat, thanks for sharing. I wish I could do cool stuff like that.
That really was amazing! It's interesting to see how many of them look alike.
That is the coolest thing. How did someone ever figure out how to do that. I am amazed at how much so many of those faces look alike. We need to get together, even just for lunch.
Joanna
I was getting worried that you decided to stay on vacation. So glad you are back. Can't wait to hear about the trip.
so so cool! And fascinating how beauty is kind of always the same, and yet there are "looks" that are popular at different times, as well.
Post a Comment