Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nora and Sammy Hammy

I'm trying out the video feature here on blogger. This is rag-a-muffin Nora playing with Sammy Hammy!

4 comments:

Marcie said...

It is fun to hear sweet little Nora's voice! I, too have been wanting to try out the blogger video, but have been having trouble downloading the video to my computer from the camera.

I'm sure you totally are going to sanitize that counter before rolling out sugar cookies.. .right?! Sorry, first thought of the germaphobe in me.

Nichols Family said...

wow, your Ella are amazing. My boys need to take lessons from her.

Sally said...

Olivia LOVED watching this. We have had several conversations about Sammy since we left you house. Its actually a pet I wouldn't mind having around (I can't believe I am admitting that!)

Olivia loves him and now everytime I say Kara I have to specify if its the one with Piper (her friend) or Sammy (also her friend!)

I love Nora's curly hair. She is DARLING

Ashley said...

I can't believe how big Nora is! She is so cute and you can tell she sure loves that hamster! Can't wait to see you guys next week!