Today is the day of the Premier of High School Musical 2!! Aren't you excited?!!?!!

We are a family of High School Musical Fans! We have been counting down the days to the premier of High School Musical 2 and now it's here!! I am so sad that I will not be able to watch it along with the family as I am in Utah for a friends wedding. (enjoying every minute of it!) I was thinking of trying to convince them to not watch it until I get home, but that was just selfish. The kids think it's so great that 3 of their 4 grandparents graduated from the very East High School where the movie was filmed. Go Wildcats!! (The real East High is the leopards)!
Here is a picture of my Mom in her East High sweater. This is not during her High School days as she is shown here with my four of my older siblings, but it was the only picture I had access to that showed her in the sweater. Fun Huh!!









6 comments:
So fun! Your mom is a celeb!! Some HS Musical fans are getting together to watch it tonight. Good times! Hope you have fun!
My boys are so excited for the new movie as well. We had to tivo it tonight because we went to Lagoon today with some of our friends. We even have the soundtrak memorized from the first movie. I guess we'll need to purchase the new one. (It actually started to drive me crazy because that is all they would listen to.) My husband has the soundtrak on his ipod! How pathetic is that! Have fun watching it with the kids, as will I tomorrow!
I am embarrased to say I've never seen the first one. With no children in school and the oldest being boys- we've somehow missed out on it.
I did see several 7 year old girls heading to the neighbors for a party last night to watch the premier.
We loved it! So fun to have another HSM! I want to go get the CD tomorrow for Sarah to enjoy.
Hey Kara, just caught up. Now I can link this to my bookmarks. I can't figure out how to put links on my blog. I'll have to call you and have you walk me through it. Anyway, this High School Musical thing is quite a deal! My kids have been so excited about it too. Dave keeps trying to figure out all the marketing tactics, etc. as it's such a hit.
I'm with you on the weapons thing. Seriously, I went through that exact same dilemma. Then I had all girls after Max so I kind of forgot I had to worry about that. After he started acting like his baseball bat, or a puzzle piece were guns or swords I gave up. Good luck figuring it out!
Love, Shawni
hi kara!!! i finally updated your blog address on my blog! i'm so lame it took so long, but i'm so excited to keep track of you and your crazy good life again!!! i miss you, i'm going to have to call you soon- i want advise on baby gear!!! love ya
kk
Post a Comment