I just had to post this darling invitation that Ella got for a birthday party. Her friend is named Hannah so it worked out great. It could be easily adapted for any girl.
The front shows her dressed up like a "pop star", while the back shows a picture of her as we know her. The inside of the jewel case has cute paper cut to look like a CD and contains the details of the party. It really wouldn't be that expensive of an invitation because you can get packs of the empty jewel cases for cheap. Anyway, for all you Mom's of girls I hope you like this idea. I'm not sure Ella will still be into Hannah Montana in a year and a half when she has another party (we only do friend parties on the odd years), but if she is I'm set!!












5 comments:
That's so fun! Thanks for sharing!
So, So Cute!! I love it! You know I have a great appreciation for things like this. I'll have to show it to Romey. However, we're pretty set on what we're doing this January! I feel like I need to have most of it planned by the time we go to Europe. Life will be crazy from the time we get back up until her Birthday! Big 8! A Big deal! I think Ella's age is sneaking up on you. I think you only have 9 months. If I remember right don't you have an exception for 12 and 8? Maybe I'm remembering wrong?
Sue-
Actually the whole reason we chose the odd year to have the party is so that they wouldn't have one for 8 and 12. I didn't want her to be more excited for the party than to be baptized or for YW. Anyway, I am going to try to make the 8 year old birthday really special with a big family party and some other things. Sometimes I wonder if it's the right thing, but I guess I could second guess myself on everything!
Kara-
Great idea! I knew there was something with 8 and 12. Sorry about my party mentality. I was talking to my sister about the whole part thing. I was telling her about the Hannah Montana invite because my neice Rylan is going to the concert for her birthday so it's a perfect invitaion. Anyway, she said she wished she would have done the every other year thing.
Hi, in my search for Hannah Montana party ideas I ran across your blog. Thanks for posting this darling invitation your daughter received. I might just use the idea! And in looking at your list of friends' blogs I see that you are friends with some bloggers that are friends with my friends. Does that make sense? I know that my friend Bridget is friends with Jessica. I'm a member of the Hazeldale ward in Beaverton, Oregon. Thanks again for the invitation idea.
Post a Comment