Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My New Inspiration

Thanks April!

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

12 comments:

Lynell said...

Thanks, I need to hear that more often.

Loved the stew. What wonderful ingredients.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I NEEDED that. Thank you! I will read this every night before I go to sleep. For sure.

Cheryl said...

I LOVE this quote. Being a mom is such a tough job and we could sit and get down on ourselves every day with all the things we could have, should have, or might have done. We just need to try our best and know that's enough. Period.

Sorefam said...

this one is going up on my fridge.....or maybe my bathroom mirror would be even better! hope to talk to you soon

RoRo2 said...

I love that quote thanks for posting it! Also love your header!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Like Julie said this is a quote to put on the door to my closet and read daily..thanks
Love the new picture too....so cute

Annie Sunshine said...

Oh, thank you, I have had a day today...the kind that is going to have an affect on my months in the future, so I really need to get up tomorrow with the attitude that I can only do what I can, and do the best with what I have for the future.

Nichols Family said...

Thanks for sharing...see my comment below on your Sunday Stew post. See you on Saturday!
-Jen

Nichols Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nichols Family said...

ps...Sorry that comment was just me accidently saved it twice...okay I'll go to bed NOW!

Wendi said...

That is a fabulous quote!!!

Shawni said...

I need that on my fridge! I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for a great afternoon today too. You are amazing to be able to throw all that together after having your house torn apart for a week!