the darling note we found from jack to ella. these two get along famously. really. it makes my heart happy.
the semi-trailer truck that smashed into paul on a drive up north. thanks to the snow bank for slowing the truck down, or paul may not be with us today.
sweet nora jayne at 2:00am after a trip to the emergency room. after falling out of bed a few times it finally caught up to her. possible hairline fracture, but she's still smiling!the end
post edit: i just downloaded the images from the web for the t-shirt transfers. legal? not so sure, but i'm not making a buck off of them...unless you count the $$ saved by not having to buy new t-shirts.
post edit: i just downloaded the images from the web for the t-shirt transfers. legal? not so sure, but i'm not making a buck off of them...unless you count the $$ saved by not having to buy new t-shirts.

















5 comments:
Wow! Count your many blessings. I think you have many gaurdian angels. What a week. I am glad you are all OK.
no kidding. scary stuff! glad everyone is ok.
um, the yellow couch. love. it.
I LOVE the t-shirt transfer idea. Where did you get those. The Atari one is definitely my favorite!
i want to know more about the tshirt transfer. what is that?
Love the idea of sunday stew! Sounds so much better than the title "random catch up" that I used the other day! hahaha
Post a Comment