Friday, March 12, 2010

feeling lucky?

anyone want one of these?
i think they are adorable and fun for st. patrick's day. leave a comment on this post and i'll choose a winner sunday night. i just love giving things away!!

37 comments:

Wendi said...

So cute. :)

I missed your last giveaway. You're a fun blogger.

ashli said...

super cute kara!

Kristi said...

You're awesome! Hope I'm the next winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Hollyween said...

Yay! I love giveaways and love jewelry! I still get compliments all the time when I wear the necklace I had you make for me. I love it!

Tristan said...

So cute and fun!! You are awesome!

Sheri said...

Pick me I am lucky!

Karlene said...

Oh I LOVE this! I need all the luck I can get!

erika said...

This is so cute Kara! And I need luck!!!

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Ok, that is one of the cutest things that I have EVER seen. Not to mention that I am a total nut for St. Patrick's Day. You are so darn talented!

Shy Little Violets said...

I love your jewelry i'd love to win!

Jake said...

Love the penny!

Annemarie said...

Oooh! Pick me, pick me!!

j.peri said...

hey!
me me me. i want one.

MalGal said...

I hope 10 year olds are aloud to enter!! That looks really cute!

Angie said...

You are so cute!! I think I should win since St. Patty's day is my birthday :)

Rachel said...

count me in, this is dang cute!

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh! That is sooooooooooooooo cute! If I don't win, I want to buy one ANYWAY! OK??? Can I have it on a LONG chain? (How long do you chains go?)

I have been giving pampered chef away on my blog. It is FUN to giveaway stuff! YIPPEE!

Jessica said...

Oh me! You know I'm the queen of festive attire!!

Unknown said...

Too darn cute! I love your fun jewelry.

rebfam7 said...

Maybe I need a fun necklace to make sure my girls will like theirs!

rebfam7 said...

Maybe I need a fun necklace to make sure my girls will like theirs!

AKockler said...

Those are so cute!!!


Alyssa

Stacey Crewse said...

Pick me, Pick me :) So cute!!!
You are so talented!!!

Unknown said...

Commenting...
:D

Annie Sunshine said...

25 is a good number...maybe it will be me this time! If not at least you are inspiring me with your creativity!

Kirkland's said...

Kara, could you be any more talented? Love the necklace, not feeling lucky but wanted to say hi! xo

michelle said...

Darling! You are sooo talented! :)

Anonymous said...

super cute!

Laura said...

darling! I'd wear it proudly.

510Jen said...

Oh I would LOVE one! Pick me, pick me!

♥Shally said...

Love it!

Hey- are you going to WC?

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! And I could use a little luck!

Photo Crazy! said...

Holy Cuteness~Ok that is not proper english (or a word I think)...but so cute!

Kyle said...

so cute!

aunna said...

what an adorable necklace!

aunna :)

Jess said...

Hope I'm not too late.....adorable necklace!

Kimberly said...

How fun! Am I too late?