last year for my birthday i did a giveaway. it was so much fun. it actually made my birthday something i really looked forward to because one of my all time favorite things to do is make something and give it away.
so...
let's do it again!!
yes...today is my birthday. now that that's out of the way let's get down to what's really important.
the giveaway:
if you want a chance to win, leave a comment. easy.
on friday night i will close the comments...when i go to bed...no specific time.
saturday i will use random.org or some other number choosing site to choose 5 winners.
5 WINNERS PEOPLE!! did you see that? yes...5.
the fun part is that i will get to give you anything i want! sorry, it's my birthday...i get to choose.
it will probably be something like these. but, you never know...my itch for sewing more again is needing to be scratched.
so, let me know if your interested, and have a great day.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
let's do it again!!!
Posted by kara jayne at 2:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









42 comments:
Happy Birthday! I get to be the first person to say it here! You and Josh chose a good day. I hope you have a great day! (Thanks for loaning Mallory that book! She was desperate to keep reading it last night!)
happy birthday to you- hope it is a good one. just love your jewelry. you are one talented momma.
Happy Birthday! Relax, get spoiled and enjoy your day. I hope it is a good one!
Happy Birthday Kara Jayne. After awhile of your blog being private, I was able to jump back in and have you in my reader. Hope you don't mind. I love seeing what you're up to with your cute family.
Hope your day is the best one yet!!
xoxo Mique
p.s. my family blog is private but i'm debating on going back- any advice? why did you go back to not-private? I haven't posted over there since July!!! lost the drive but I really really want to start up again.
Happy Birthday my friend! I hope Paul has something special lined up for today!! :)
Happy Birthday. How sweet of you to share.
Happy bday kara.....I believe last year on this day u2's new album came out....a great way to remember turning 30:)!
Happy Birthday-to the girl I wished lived in the same city, so I could hang with and gain inspiration from every day. I adore you! I had no idea you had the jewelry site. Love, love, loved all of it! I won a Nie auction a long time ago and you sent me the K- initial necklace. It is by far, my most worn accessory. Thanks for being you. Celebrate BIG today,girl!
Happy Birthday Kara! Hope your day is great!
I haven't actually been to your blog for a while (just read in my reader) but it looks darling. I love your cute family picture on the header!
HAppy happy birthday KAra dear, happy days will come to you all year... I hope you have a great day!
happy happy birthday! I wear the necklace you made all. the time. and people are always commenting on how much they love it. thank you!!
hope you have a perfect day!
Happy birthday, KJ! I hope it is wonderful.
i love birthdays. happy happy day to you! you are really quite generous.
Happy Birthday! I would love to win a necklace! my ballerina princess (who you can see here-- www.mylifeinsweats.blogspot.com )
would LOVE it!!
sign me up!
happy happy birthday.
you are wonderful and i admire you!
love,
j.peri
Happy Birthday!!!! Did you get my email about this Friday?
-Jennie
Happy Birthday! YAY for you! I love celebrating my birthday and I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday Kara Jayne! I sure hope you have an awesome day!
SO glad to be able to come and read about your cute fam and be inspired!
Love all your jewelry...My girls still wear my darling necklace and so do I.
I'm not sure if I've mentioned it but I LOVE your family pictures..they are beautiful!!!
Happy Birthday Kara!! your the greatest! sure love you and all you do for me!
OOOOOOH! Happy Birthday I hope your day is just great. I love love LOVE the header picture on your blog by the way...totally cute!
Happy Birthday! Such a clever idea. I remember you did it last year and I think I won!
Hope you were pampered and loved today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!....now give me my present! haha! i hope your day was great!!!!!
Who doesn't love a give-away? However, we should be giving you the gifts!
how did you get to be such an amazingly cute and giving person...oh yea...aunt helen is your mom!
i would be so thrilled to be picked. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
What a super cute idea Kara! You are so creative!!! I hope you had a great birthday. I am sure Paul made it very special! And those kids are getting so big! I can't believe it!
I'm a little behind in my reader reading these days. But, Happy Birthday yesterday anyway, I hope it was wonderful and you were celebrated in the wonderful ways you deserve!
Happy Birthday Kara! I just love reading your blog and hope to see you guys this summer at the reunion!
Wishing you a very happy birthday!
Hope your Birthday is extra special this year!
I've been a lucky recipient already so as not to be greedy I respectfully request that I not be considered for the "drawing"
but I DO want to wish one of the most fascinating, genuine women I know a happy birthday and a magical year full of wonderful surprises and joy.
I love knowing you.
Happy Birthday, Kara! I hope you have a fabulous day filled with all of the things that you enjoy most!
Sara Burbach Redd
Happy birthday, Kara! I love seeing what you are up to and saw this post! Have a wonderful day! --Leslie
Choose Me! Choose Me!! I just love birthdays!! Hope yours was nice. xoxo
I hope your birthday was a good one. I want you to know I wear the necklace you made me at least once a week. I love it. :-)
Hope your birthday is magical! I hope this is one of the best years of your life!
Happy Birthday Kara!!!
We are really missing the Kelly Family in our neighborhood!!
Alyssa Kockler
happy birthday again.. you are an amazing girl....
Happy Happy Birthday!! I hope it was a great one!!
Okay, so I a may be a begger, but I really love all the amazing crafty things you do, so I have to through my name in. Hope this brings you a REALLY happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Kara! I hadn't checked your blog for quite some time. I had no idea you were making all this jewelry. I would love to order some. Just let me know when you have the time!
Miss you!
Casey
Happy Birthday! Pick me pick me pick me...
Happy Birthday Kara! I cannot believe that I saw you this week and didn't even tell you happy birthday! Hope it was happy and great. You are one amazing woman. Love you!
Love, Shawni
Post a Comment