“Life is full of problems. Opposition is not only unavoidable, it’s essential. Without opposition, without problems big and small to test our resolve and stimulate our thinking, we would accomplish very little. Muscles do not grow without resistance and neither do people”
Music & The Spoken Word
Music & The Spoken Word









8 comments:
i miss you kara jayne!!!
aren't we glad that life teaches these essential lessons?
Hope all is well. Just think, conference (hope) is just around the corner.
This is the story of my life the past few months. Opposition at every turn. I can tell you that I had one of the most spiritual moments in my life recently whilest trying to overcome said opposition.
YW's Broadcast was amazing and I can't wait for Conference.
Love that.
Oh why must that be so true?!
My daughter came home from "life skills" class in 8th grade, they were doing a unit on 'stress', and she all of a sudden believed that she had a 'stressed' life because of things like, homework, chores, and a few challenges with friends. I hope she caught on to what I was trying to teach her = stress can be good. It doesn't always sink in when coming from Mom.
So true, So true!! Dang it!!
Such a great reminder and something I needed tonite. But that's no surprise as I am always uplifted when I read your blog. Thanks for posting such great insights. And by the way, I totally remember when you sold all of your clothes. :) I thought you were crazy and completely admired you at the same time! Love ya!
Post a Comment