Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cruise 2009



I cannot believe I haven't yet posted about our cruise in January. So, this slideshow will have to do! It was a first cruise for most of us and we had a blast. We went with three of my siblings and their spouses. Guess who is who!!

We ported out of Tampa and visited Belize, Roatan (an island of Honduras), Cozumel, and Grand Cayman. It was awesome and I have the best family!

23 comments:

diane said...

How fun and romantic.

Jodi said...

I'm green with envy. I love the blue of the water and the tan of your skin!

Kristi said...

That was............AWESOME! I loved all the photos and the music went along nicely too. It looked like you guys had an absolutely amazing time. I am still in shock after seeing the photo of you and the sting ray! It was a sting ray, right?! Anyway, ya looked great! Thanks for sharing.....and making me long even more for VACATION!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! What gorgeous scenery. I am sooo jealous.

Hilary said...

Wow! Looks like an awesome vacation! How fun to do it with family too!

Bridget said...

How fun! The water looks gorgeous. After our warm trip to Arizona it was hard coming back to cold, rainy Portland. That cruise looks nice about now.

Marcie said...

Jim and I have never done a cruise...for various reasons. -the movie The Perfect Storm topping the list.

But, wow that looks like such a great time, we may have to give it a try. I'm sure it was wonderful spending so much time with siblings sans kids.

Photo Crazy! said...

That was a fun slideshow! It was fun to see pics of you and paul. I loved the romantic ones. It looks like you had a blast. Alan and I need to do that someday. You both look amazing!

Sue said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love to cruise. It's kind of the only way in my book. I really think we should all try to make the cruise thing happen for the Kelly Christmas this year. I think everyone is at great ages and would really like a trip instead of all the little gifts. Of course the gifts get thrown out, but we would really cherish these memories. My kids would be so crazy excited to hang out with all their cousins for a week. Honestly, they would all have such a fun time going to all the kid camps together. Going with a huge group would probably be the only way I could let them enjoy those activities. They could all keep an eye on each other.

Anyway, I've been getting some really great emails about some amazing prices on cruises and airfare. However, I think It would be perfect for all of us to go out of LA since it's a reasonable drive for all the Kelly families with of course the exception of Dave and Ashely.

Let's keep it in the back of our minds. I would love to ditch Christmas around here this year.

queenieweenie said...

so fun...and you didn't even have the "January chubbies"!

Sally said...

So fun to see all of the pictures! What a fun family you have.

Julie said...

How fun!! I could use one of those right now. Of course I could use one just about anytime!! I am glad you got to get away. It looks like you all had a great time!!

Heather said...

So I'm your REALLY lame sister who never visits your blog. I'm of an older generation and also am handicapped in the electronic world. See the cruise pics made me miss you even more. We need to continue scheduling these "couples" vacations. Some of the best times! I need to get a video of Bruce's La bomba. Your laugh on the audio makes my day! Love you so much girl. What would I do without sister?

Flake Family said...

Looks like fun! We should get a group and go together sometime!

Jen said...

Seriously has anyone in your family aged at all? You guys look great and looks like you had a great time! What a fun trip! I loved Grand Cayman! With all the yucky weather, I am ready to pack my bags and go back!

Mary and Colin said...

Kara, thanks for posting this blog. I loved seeing all the pictures. It looked so fun and I love all of your family. Bless you all forever!

Anonymous said...

looks like a blast and so adventurous. I'll have to tell David about it! So fun to go with siblings!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, you lucky girl! I'm about due for a cruise! What an adventure you had. And what a fun group to do it with!

I've been bad with blogging lately but I've missed your blog. I can't believe how big your Nora is. She's grown so much it seems!

Nichols Family said...

Soooooooo fun Kara! Love your gray Shades bathing suit :).

JDM said...

That looks like such a great time. I'm wishing I was on vacation with you right now!

Nortorious said...

Wow, jealous. We want to go on a cruise, but there's always one of those places you think, eh, skip it. Were all of the ports great? How was the food?

Lena said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! I love your paisley-ish, orange-ish swimsuit! Where'd you get it?

Brian said...

Okay...could I KICK myself any harder for not joining the sibling cruise - especially after watching your slide show?! We know we missed out and need to for sure plan another sibling cruise, this time with Brian and Nichole!