Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lipgloss Dilemma




10 comments:

Melissa P said...

So cute! That reminds me of my little girl. She is always asking if she can wear red lipstick.

JDM said...

What a fun series.
I think I have the green one. It tastes like mint. Did you tell her about the mint?

Julie said...

Too funny!! And soooo sweet! She is precious!

Bridget said...

Ha! That is really cute. I wish that were the biggest decision I had to make each day.

Shawni said...

Love that little Nora. Good job on getting such candid pics. I love her cute expressions.

Did you get my text about Josh? I can't believe I completely SPACED it. I'm so mad. Sorry. WIll there be another chance??

Photo Crazy! said...

Really, Jenna would be her best friend!

Sally said...

First its lippy then its shoes..whats a girl to do?

Mary and Colin said...

I love this little Nora Jayne. She is precious beyond words!

Jen Frost said...

So glad you had so muh fun on that cruise. And little Nora...I just love that birhday post. Very cute! Love seeing her and Natalie movin' and shakin' in nursery.

Nortorious said...

So delibrate. My two year old would open both and eat them.