Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The birthday gods smiled down on me!

My favorite band of all time released their 12th studio album today.
I'm listening to it right now.
It's a good birthday.
U2 - No Line On The Horizon

11 comments:

Paige said...

And now the streets in NYC DO have a name!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a Fabulous Birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday!!

U2 Rocks!!

Nichols Family said...

Happy Birthday Kara!!!!!!!! U2 is Trent's favorite group too (it's all he eats, sleeps, and breathes). He recorded Dave Letterman this whole week...
We'll have to get tour tickets together when they come! Hope your b-day was special!

Sorefam said...

isn't it amazing!!! I'm loving it as well!!!

KatieGirl said...

Hey kara. Happy belated birthday to you! :) I am just responding back to that comment you left on my blog about the home in Layton (your cousins). Sounds interesting...maybe we should talk. I'll talk it over to Brett and maybe give you a call. Do you think they would really like our home here in Tone Ranch?

Kristi said...

So, I sometimes wander to your cousin Shawni's blog from yours. She is pretty darn fantastic, must run in your family. I feel like I hit the jackpot today. I am sooo going to borrow her idea and make the horse cake for Avery's b-day in June. My horse loving girl will be in heaven! What would I do without your blog?!

Bridget said...

yes, they are the best band of all time. Thanks for letting me know this.

JDM said...

Bo said it was pretty great too.
I guess I need to invest in itunes...again.
It's borderline addiction to that darn thing.
Oh well it's for U2 right!

Shawni said...

Happy B-Day Miss Kara! We missed you at the park today and I missed you on your b-day. I'm glad it was a good one. I wish I was creative enough to bring you over a handmade necklace with your initials on it. I have had SO many compliments on that one. You could probably help Paul retire early if you'd sell that stuff all the time. Love you and I'll bring over a late b-day treat some time to surprise you and keep that b-day going...

BRoss said...

Worshipping the album for the past week.

Jake said...

I know. I think it will be my St. Patrick's Day gift to myself! Happy birthday!