Faarrreeeekkk! I love your Christmas Card. You are a girl after my own heart. I really like to mix color and black and white. Bravo. Bravo. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I love reading your blog.:)
Merry Christmas to you sweet Kara...what a Christ-like person you are. Thanks so much for all the favors...especially this one I need to come pick up...
What a beautiful family! Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2009 to you. We had a wonderful breakfast of Cracked Wheat Pancakes with Matt & Jenny and the twins and we all marveled at your late night blogging! We look forward to more in the coming year.
I too love, love, love your christmas card. You're kids always have the most adorable expressions, especially when they are looking at each other not the camera.
Christmas is often a time I think of my many friends I have made as we have moved around, and I always count you as one I am lucky to have had a chance to make friends with. Merry Christmas you sweet girl!
Wow! Your card turned out beautiful. I love the design, colors, etc. Your family photos are so great, they would have looked fab on anything! My fav. is the one of the kids looking at each other. They just look so happy!
"The major work of the world is not done by geniuses. It is done by ordinary people, with balance in their lives, who have learned to work in an extraordinary manner” -President Hinckley Apr. 1996
18 comments:
Faarrreeeekkk! I love your Christmas Card. You are a girl after my own heart. I really like to mix color and black and white. Bravo. Bravo. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I love reading your blog.:)
your christmas car is BEAUTIFUL, and your kids are even MORE BEAUTIFUL
Merry Christmas to you all!
Really. Could your family be any more beautiful? I don't think so! Hope yours is merry and bright!
P.S. I think Ella looks just like you!
Merry Christmas!
Beautiful card, beautiful family.
Merry Christmas to you sweet Kara...what a Christ-like person you are. Thanks so much for all the favors...especially this one I need to come pick up...
What a beautiful family! Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2009 to you. We had a wonderful breakfast of Cracked Wheat Pancakes with Matt & Jenny and the twins and we all marveled at your late night blogging! We look forward to more in the coming year.
I too love, love, love your christmas card. You're kids always have the most adorable expressions, especially when they are looking at each other not the camera.
Christmas is often a time I think of my many friends I have made as we have moved around, and I always count you as one I am lucky to have had a chance to make friends with. Merry Christmas you sweet girl!
Merry Christmas! Those are such wonderful photos, love the black and white.
Very cute pic!
Your card is beautiful and your family is just gorgeous. Merry Christmas!
Love the card Kara. You have exquisite taste.
Wow! Your card turned out beautiful. I love the design, colors, etc. Your family photos are so great, they would have looked fab on anything! My fav. is the one of the kids looking at each other. They just look so happy!
I think they turned out absolutely PERFECT. Merry Christmas!
Nora, won't you please come and live at my house?? Loving the colors and the awesome family! Have a great time in Utah!
Kara, your card was beautiful. What a good looking family you have!! Happy New Year!
I loved your card. Thank you for thinking of us! Hope you had a wonderful, happy and memorable Christmas!
Gorgeous card and gorgeous family. Seriously.
super cute! Did you do it on the mac?
Post a Comment