Monday, December 22, 2008
This pretty much sums it up.
We received this card from our bishop in church and I think it puts forth what gifts we really should be focusing on giving others...and in turn...ourselves.
Posted by kara jayne at 12:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










9 comments:
Perfect!
I'm thinking Hawaii is sounding REALLY good right now. Except that Obama is there. :-)
Merry Christmas!
That is a pretty great message. It couldn't be more true. I think we all get too caught up in the temporal things of Christmas and forget the true meaning of it.
I love this. I reread this earlier this month and it really humbled me. This has become my theme for this coming year and there are several things that I need to work on. I may need to adopt this as my Christmas card this year.
Love that!
Yes, love this card he handed out. Makes you take more time to think about what is really important.
Hey love the Jacob post... that IS MORE like it!! Nice.
Our Bishop is awesome, and I loved the card too. What a great thing to pass along and start setting some goals for the New Year (ones that I will actually accomplish, hehe).
Thanks for sharing this...I love it!!
so true...thanks for sharing!
I love this. Mark and I want to keep this list handy all year. Thanks for sharing. I'm also fascinated by the source: McCall's magazine 1959? What was Howard W. Hunter doing in McCall's? So intriquing.
Post a Comment