Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I just have to brag.


This truly is his handwriting...1st grade!

12 comments:

Jen said...

Sad to say it's better than my handwriting! Good work Jack!

Kristi said...

1st grade?!!! That is amazing!

Lisa Cannon said...

That handwriting is better than mine! Great job!

I'm excited about your new car! You are going to love it!

♥Shally said...

WOW! Jaxon's thing is to write extrememly small right now. I keep telling him, "WRITE BIGGER so that I can read it!"

Jack's handwriting ROCKS!!

Melissa P said...

Your son has great handwriting. I am still getting notes home every quarter please work on handwriting.
My son is now in 3rd grade and we have been working on it since kindergarten. Starting to wonder if it is hopeless with him.
BTW congrats on the new car.

Annemarie said...

Un.be.lievable. I am really, really impressed. My 5th graders have HORRIBLE handwriting & it drives me crazy!!

Lena said...

Jack puts ME to shame...maybe that's why Rem's handwriting looks the way it does! : )

Anonymous said...

Wow, he writes beautifully. Handwriting says a lot about the writer. If I were to make a guess, I would guess that Jack is thoughtful, thorough, clean, and sharp!

Julie said...

Holy crap! He writes better than I do! Not that that is a hard thing to accomplish. He should teach school he writes so perfectly!! I am way impressed! Nice work Jack!!

Marcie said...

Totally impressed. Handwriting is by FAR our weakest subject around here.

Jim just tells our boys they must be destined to be doctors with the way they write......I'm thinking that is not really the kind of positive enforcement that is going to motivate them to write neater:)

Erika said...

Wow! But does not surprise me at all coming from Jack!

Cheryl said...

Yup, his handwriting far surpasses mine. I guess that is why I just stick to typing now!

Nice work!