Thursday, May 8, 2008

Joy School...my way!

A couple of months ago during snack time in Joy School, Max wanted to hear his favorite song. This is what we got...

I cannot explain my son's "moves" or whatever you call that. That's Max!!
*EDIT*
People have asked what song that is. It is Lollipop by MIKA. He's got a lot of fun stuff to dance to. He reminds me of Freddie Mercury (lead singer of QUEEN) Good stuff.

7 comments:

Annemarie said...

That is hilarious! Kids have THE BEST moves. Joy school was never that much fun when I did it...

Anonymous said...

We need that song at our house! What song is that? Also, impressed that you still have Maggie! How has the house training, etc. come?

Jodi

Lisa Cannon said...

Your Joy School looks like a great time! What is that song? My Max would love it!

meegz said...

I would like to start a website -- and would like to call it "thecrazygoodlife.com(or .net) whatever is open. Would you be okay with that? I LOVE this name!!
It will be a website for women -- different aspects of our lifes -- spiritual, physical, emotional, family -- etc. I have purchased another name -- not wanting to "steal" your name -- but yours just keeps coming back. let me know....

Shawni said...

You are the best Joy School mom ever! And those kids have got the MOVES! I love it.

Sally said...

How cute! Love that even little Nora got some moves. so fun.

Lane said...

That Max just made my day. I love how by the end the other kids are sticking out their tongues, too. He is totally in the zone doing his own thing, though. A real original!