Friday, May 9, 2008

The evolution of Nora's swimming lessons



Nora Loves Swimming Lessons!!



Nora's not so sure about swimming Lessons!!



Nora HATES swimming lessons!!

Yes, I am laughing at her in the last video. I'm not heartless...just the mother of four kids who knows she is just fine.

I must say that this video was taken on day one. She is now on day five and did not cry AT ALL!! She goes straight to the instructor and jumps in by herself!! Tough love...gotta love it!

1 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

For some reason swimming makes me cry. Have you seen the video of the little one year old that has learned survival in the water and they show that dramatic video of him falling in and then kicking till he is able to get on his back and float. I just cry and cry and cry, I guess it's because i'm afraid of the water and don't swim very well and not being able to breathe scares me to death. I'm going to get Owen and I enrolled for swimming this summer. Anyway, hearing her cry made me bawl. I don't know why, I guess it means I need to get it together and get us both swimming. Nora is so dang cute, I can't believe how big she's getting.