Last weekend I was able to head up to Utah and attend Women's Conference. It was so great and I will post about the conference tomorrow. On Thursday night I was able to attend Blogapalooza 2008 and meet a bunch of blogging friends. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! Of course I knew a few of the girls personally already, but there were a handful that I had only known through their blogs.
Here is the whole group together. There were over 40 of us and it was such a blast. Everyone was so open and friendly. I didn't follow all of these people's blogs but there are a few I have added to my Google reader because of meeting them in person!!
This was SUCH a fun table. We were talking blog issues. There is (from my left) Anne Marie, Holly, Celia, Jessica, Jill, Sally, and Denae! I was so excited to meet these people!
Here I am with two of my faves...Jill and Denae.
This darling gal is Laurie (Tip Junkie, Executive Homemaker) and my Witch Switch partner. It was so great to meet her in real life and she is as adorable as can be. What style!
Here I am with Jessica...my best friend I had never met! Now I can call her a real friend. She was even better in person and we stayed up until 1:00am talking in my car afterwards. I LOVE her.
Of course my camera battery died before I could get a picture with Mique, Celia, Paige, Ashli, and Shally. It was SO FUN to see you all and I can't wait for next year!!
Here is the whole group together. There were over 40 of us and it was such a blast. Everyone was so open and friendly. I didn't follow all of these people's blogs but there are a few I have added to my Google reader because of meeting them in person!!
This was SUCH a fun table. We were talking blog issues. There is (from my left) Anne Marie, Holly, Celia, Jessica, Jill, Sally, and Denae! I was so excited to meet these people!
Here I am with two of my faves...Jill and Denae.
This darling gal is Laurie (Tip Junkie, Executive Homemaker) and my Witch Switch partner. It was so great to meet her in real life and she is as adorable as can be. What style!
Here I am with Jessica...my best friend I had never met! Now I can call her a real friend. She was even better in person and we stayed up until 1:00am talking in my car afterwards. I LOVE her.Of course my camera battery died before I could get a picture with Mique, Celia, Paige, Ashli, and Shally. It was SO FUN to see you all and I can't wait for next year!!









27 comments:
Kara,
This looks like it was so much fun. Every year I say I am going to go to Womens Conference and then something happens! THis year moving from AZ to WA the weekend of womens conference I think is a pretty good excuse. Okay, you are going to think I am so funny, but where did you playlist go? I love just turning it on while I am working on my computer, and now I can't find it. I know I should learn how to create my own! I am just happy I know how to find yours:) HOpe you guys are doing great! We will miss you!
Kara!
I am so glad I got to see you in person...even if we didn't have a chance to chat. Your blog is darling!
I wish I had been in good enough health to go, I want to meet everyone sooo bad! Glad you had fun at the blog party and women's conf. can't wait to read your notes on that.
Jealous, jealous JEALOUS!!!! That is all I can say. It would be so fun to go to Blogpalooza....I mean Women's Conference ;) Maybe next year...
Hmrughhhhhh!!! (that is me pouting and frowning)
I so wish I could have talked with you again but I'm so glad you had a great time!! See you next year?? or maybe in Utah in July!
I can't believe I did't get a picture with you either!
Maybe when you come to SG. :)
I think you are the blogging queen! Looks like you had a lot of fun. You have a beautiful family! I'm hoping to go to Women's Conference one of these years. My mother-in-law was a hostess this year and said it was fabulous.
I really enjoy your blog! I noticed a few weeks back you had a post about running the SG Marathon... I'm wondering if I could e-mail you and ask you a few questions about it. I'm running it this year and it's my first time. I'm worried about it and I know you're an expert in the field.
Thanks, Bea
yadira7us@yahoo.com
Yeah! The playlist is back! You are so quick to respond. Now I can work on my quickbooks with some good tunes. Thanks! (Do you think I am so funny?)
Kara,
It was so fun to see you again after all these years and hear and you and your family! What a small small world. I read back a few posts, and I love your post about "mitten strings for God". I need that reminder! One more thing- where to find your favorite bookmark? I'll be reading!
sounds like a fun party! I need to talk to you more about this...hope you're having a great day!
Looks like fun!! So glad you had such a great time!
I'm in next time for sure!!! It looks and sounds like you had such a great time. I've never been to Womens Conference - isn't that bad!!
Man, I wish I could have come! I missed out on all the fun!
Holy Smokes! You sure do have a lot of blogging friends! How do you keep them all straight? So I hope you can come to Heather's shower! I haven't seen you in forever!
:)
Holy Smokes! You sure do have a lot of blogging friends! How do you keep them all straight? So I hope you can come to Heather's shower! I haven't seen you in forever!
:)
Looks like so much fun! I was hoping to go too, but it was the same weekend as dance competition. Maybe next year. It would be fun to hook up.
What fun! I'm hoping to make it to Women's Conference soon too. It's one of those things that you don't realize how much you needed it until you get there. Well, I suppose right now I realize how much I need it!
OK - I think I have to take some credit for you and Jessica hooking up. Although I'm sure you two would have eventually connected because you are both such avid bloggers. Isn't she great?! I'm totally jealous that you got to talk to her until 1am! We used to do that regularly as roommates! Very fun!
Looks like you all had fun, it would have been great to see you and Shally and meet other bloggers. Next year I'm going for sure, this year with my newbie would have been hectic.
That is awesome! Women's Conf and a chance to meet your blog buddies. Wow! It doesn't get better than that!
Bummin' I missed out on this. I saw this on Ashli's blog too and am super jealous! I love meeting fellow bloggers and it would have been fun to see you again. I will have to make sure I am in for next year!
what a party- how fun!
I love the idea of meeting blogger friends! VERY cool!
What a party! I am a bit jealous becuase I would have loved to meet up with you there! You're one of my blogging buddies that I will meet and I can't wait. Maybe this summer when you are in Utah for your family reunion (Sue told me) you, Sue and Marcie (and whoever else is close by) and I all could meet for lunch. I would LOVE that. We'll have to plan.
yay! The BP post!
Kara, it was a blast meeting you. I wish I could have spent more time...
And isn't Jessica great? I love her too.
You are so cute!!!!! Fun recap. I'm so glad I got to meet you too. You were one of my sister's and my fav's :)
This looks so fun.
I wish that I would have known that you were here so we could have gotten together. Next time!
Post a Comment