Friday, May 9, 2008

Guess who's back...back again?

Oh yes!! We use this...and love it. I'm tellin' ya it's the best $$ you will spend!

After we found this...spread all over Nora's room, hair, carpet, crib, blankets, clothes, and walls when we thought she was sleeping...we realized it was time.

No, we don't have cows, just kids that often get chapped lips, sore bums, etc. It's the best stuff around...just not all over the above mentioned items.

So, let's just say don't leave the latter favorite item out without the former favorite item!

15 comments:

Annemarie said...

I am ALL for leaving kids in cribs as long as possible, good call...until she pulls a Houdini & breaks out!!

Kelly Frye said...

What is that thing over the crib?

BRoss said...

We had a similar experience with Brayden and baby powder. We came in to a sweet smelling snow storm.

Celia Fae said...

My friend used to sew her twins into their cribs. It was awesome.

I miss the orange background.

Tiina said...

I use the tent for Thaddeus! It is the only way I can sleep and know he isn't trying to jump out a window!!

Sally said...

When I clicked over and saw the crib I though..ohmygosh Kara is pregnant! But No, just lockin Little Nora in!

Mia said...

Let me tell you - the crib tent has to be the BEST invention ever!!!! We have had to use it on Chasie since she was 8 months old!!!! I don't know what I would do without it!

Jessica said...

I just woke up from my nap to discover Seth DOWN THE STREET at a neighbor's house. Apparently, I need one of those!

Julie said...

My friend Courteney used the tent for her son and I thought she was a little weird for sticking her son in a cage! That was until my son kept climbing out of his crib. Then I realized the crib cage was the greatest invention. We used it for Owen for about 8 months. It was a beautiful thing!

Cheri said...

we LOVE bag balm at our house... John puts it all over his chapped and split knuckles at night. We use it so much around here I have a can in every bathroom!!

Sophie is headed for a bed..... my goal is to do it this summer while school is out. She will be sharing rooms with Olivia and I am sure will be keeping her up a lot that first transistional month.... ugh!

Erika said...

Haven't needed the tent yet, but glad to know it's out there!

Have you been able to get the bag balm out of Nora's hair yet?! She is such a doll!

Lisa Cannon said...

So we went to St. George in January and Max climbed out of the pack-n-play. When we got home, that night he climbed/fell like a monkey out of his crib. I was so distraught. I searched and read comments about those tents and was ready to make the purchase. That night was the only night he's ever done it. I think it scared him so bad, that he is just fine in his little crib. I keep wondering when I should put him in his big boy bed, but why? When he is completely content in his crib. I'm going to milk it as long as I can!!!

Thanks for the recommendation on the Bag Balm. Great idea for sore bums.

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness. I need one of those. Kaitlyn got out of her crib this morning and I'm certainly not ready for toddler beds. And Brynn has a passion for Vaseline. Not a good thing to have smeared on the floor, walls, hair and clothes either. At least I'm not alone in my plight of trying to clean up crazy messes!

Marie said...

I LOVE Bag Balm. I'm on my second can since my baby was born 2 1/2 months ago. I even collect all my old cans. I'm addicted!

Jill said...

bag balm is the best...after bottles of desitin with my baby I was introduced to that. Magic!