I decided to do a blog version of our Christmas card for all my fellow bloggers and lurkers! Hope you have a great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Thanks for being a part of my life!
Paul and Kara continue to juggle all the responsibilities of the family. After years of not traveling, they were able to visit Hawaii, Paris, Rome, and run the St. George marathon again…10 years later!Ella loves 2nd grade. She begs for a dog everyday and says that if Santa doesn’t bring one then she knows he’s a fake…Yikes!
Jack started Kindergarten and loves it! He is such a sweet boy and loves to help Mom. Jack loves all sports and is quite the athlete.
Max is about as big as Jack despite the 2-year age gap. (He is quite the brute) Max loves Joy School, & makes us laugh everyday.
Nora could not be cuter, busier, or more of a joy in our lives. She is talking a ton and growing very little. She’s such a little pip-squeak!
We are so grateful for the Savior and the reminder that the season brings. We wish you all peace and happiness in the year to come.
Jack started Kindergarten and loves it! He is such a sweet boy and loves to help Mom. Jack loves all sports and is quite the athlete.
Max is about as big as Jack despite the 2-year age gap. (He is quite the brute) Max loves Joy School, & makes us laugh everyday.
Nora could not be cuter, busier, or more of a joy in our lives. She is talking a ton and growing very little. She’s such a little pip-squeak!
We are so grateful for the Savior and the reminder that the season brings. We wish you all peace and happiness in the year to come.










5 comments:
Gorgeous family picture!
You're giving me hope - Jer and I haven't traveled in 5 years - here's hoping one day we will!!
What a great photo, Merry Christmas!
I thought everyone looked so beautiful in your picture. Merry Christmas!
Kara, your family is beautiful and growing!! I would love to catch up with you sometime. I'll send you my family picture, too.
robynstamps@yahoo.com
www.thepinkstamper.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Hands down the best most beautiful card I received!
Post a Comment