This is about the cutest thing I have seen (and you know I don't like dogs!) Ella will remember this forever. What a magical day. You and Paul are awesome!
How FUN! Kara- what a fun Christmas Memory for your cute family! Got your darling Christmas Card....thank's for sending one our way! You all look beautiful! It has been so fun to connect with you through this blogging world. Hoping your holidays were bright and that you have a happy happy new year! ashli
Ella definitely knew how to play her cards. Didn't she say she wasn't going to believe in Santa anymore if he didn't bring her a dog? Nice move. Merry Christmas!
oh my gosh, kara, this is so cute!!! i LOVE that they got a dog! i can't wait for that stage in life- more kids, owning a home, and of-COURSE, a dog!!! i can't wait to talk to you all about luke's birth! love ya and merry christmas!!!
kara, how precious! that's my parent's dog's name as well and it's such a perfect name for a little pup. i do have to laugh, though, when you said it was too cold to let the dog outside.....have you already forgotten what living in WI in the winter was like? Seemed like Paul was just as excited as the kids....so fun! Great job Santa! hopefully i'll be posting some of our Santa experience as well!
I'm so glad we were able to experience this with you through the wonderful world of blogging. We're so excited for Ella! She's such a sweet girl and totally deserves it! Good luck! It sounds like you did your research and found the best possible puppy. Maggie is super cute, she's a great addition to your little family.
Kara, you have such a sweet family. You are a wonderful mom & I love that you (I mean Santa) got your kids a dog. My children have been waiting for one but we told them they had to wait until our next house in a year or two. Way to go. I loved being there on Christmas morning with you.
I loved seeing the excitement even though I couldn't hear the sound on this laptop. I'll have to watch itagain when I get home. But man, what lucky kids!! I can't wait to meet that cute little thing.
"The major work of the world is not done by geniuses. It is done by ordinary people, with balance in their lives, who have learned to work in an extraordinary manner” -President Hinckley Apr. 1996
18 comments:
This is about the cutest thing I have seen (and you know I don't like dogs!) Ella will remember this forever. What a magical day. You and Paul are awesome!
You are a NICE mom!!! We had a dog once....never again! How cute and they'll have so much fun.
It was so cute to watch the kids. Way to go Santa!
How FUN! Kara- what a fun Christmas Memory for your cute family!
Got your darling Christmas Card....thank's for sending one our way! You all look beautiful!
It has been so fun to connect with you through this blogging world. Hoping your holidays were bright and that you have a happy happy new year!
ashli
You didn't!!!!!!
have fun with that puppy! My kids adore ours - even though I do all the work. No family is complete without one.
YAY! How fun is that?!!
Ella definitely knew how to play her cards. Didn't she say she wasn't going to believe in Santa anymore if he didn't bring her a dog? Nice move. Merry Christmas!
Wow, what a fun Christmas for your kids. I'm glad you get to keep the magic of Christmas going for a little bit longer for her.
oh my gosh, kara, this is so cute!!! i LOVE that they got a dog! i can't wait for that stage in life- more kids, owning a home, and of-COURSE, a dog!!! i can't wait to talk to you all about luke's birth! love ya and merry christmas!!!
kara,
how precious! that's my parent's dog's name as well and it's such a perfect name for a little pup. i do have to laugh, though, when you said it was too cold to let the dog outside.....have you already forgotten what living in WI in the winter was like? Seemed like Paul was just as excited as the kids....so fun! Great job Santa! hopefully i'll be posting some of our Santa experience as well!
I'm so glad we were able to experience this with you through the wonderful world of blogging. We're so excited for Ella! She's such a sweet girl and totally deserves it! Good luck! It sounds like you did your research and found the best possible puppy. Maggie is super cute, she's a great addition to your little family.
Kara, you have such a sweet family. You are a wonderful mom & I love that you (I mean Santa) got your kids a dog. My children have been waiting for one but we told them they had to wait until our next house in a year or two. Way to go. I loved being there on Christmas morning with you.
Love,
Robyn
OOOOHHHHH Cute! That video is priceless. What a fun Christmas morning...my kids will be so super jealous. But no pets in our home yet.
SO CUTE!! Way to go Mom!
So exciting! What a fun video to share.
PS... your house is gorgeous!
I loved seeing the excitement even though I couldn't hear the sound on this laptop. I'll have to watch itagain when I get home. But man, what lucky kids!! I can't wait to meet that cute little thing.
What a nice Santa! Our kids are dying to have a puppy. That video is priceless. What a great Christmas moment!
Kara,
Love Maggie!
Love the Christmas card.
Love you.
-Jen
Post a Comment