Did you get my other email with the Indiana Boys Acapella group? If not I will resend it. That was hilarious with the snowball fight on JibJab :) We aren't doing cards this year for Christmas...cuz we will send out birth announcement pictures in Feb...so Merry Christmas! Love, Karen
So glad you posted this. I LOVE this song, and had no idea it was Donny Osmond. And I love it with the slideshow. So touching and my kids have been watching this over and over all morning. Thanks!
"The major work of the world is not done by geniuses. It is done by ordinary people, with balance in their lives, who have learned to work in an extraordinary manner” -President Hinckley Apr. 1996
3 comments:
Did you get my other email with the Indiana Boys Acapella group? If not I will resend it. That was hilarious with the snowball fight on JibJab :) We aren't doing cards this year for Christmas...cuz we will send out birth announcement pictures in Feb...so Merry Christmas! Love, Karen
I love that song! I must confess I didn't know it was Donny Osmond, oh well, still like the song and all the pictures with it.
So glad you posted this. I LOVE this song, and had no idea it was Donny Osmond. And I love it with the slideshow. So touching and my kids have been watching this over and over all morning. Thanks!
Post a Comment