On Saturday, Ella and her best little friend Macy decided they wanted to do a fashion show. I was outside with the little kids when they called us in and had us sit down on our assigned seats.
From left to right: Kara, Nora, Jack, Max

The grand entrance!!
Sorry about the blurr....it was a live action shot!
The final pose!
It was so cute and creative. They had the music from "High School Musical" playing. (I love that soundtrack...I am already composing a post about soundtracks...look for it in the future)
I am so grateful for Macy and what a good friend she is for Ella. Ella had such a hard time leaving her best friend Ally in Wisconsin.

I think she never thought she'd find someone she loved as much! Ella and Macy were together Saturday from 9:00am to 8:30 pm and got along the whole time. There is never a squabble when those two are together. They are both such happy and positive girls... and so cute too! Aren't good friends the best? I've been blessed throughout my life with great friends. (I'm composing a post about that too!)









4 comments:
Kara,
This is sooooo fun! I set up an account but have no idea how to use it. I'll have to play around with it over the next few weeks.
I miss you!!!
Shauna
So cute! Good friends are such a lifesaver, for us and our kids.
I love the Pirates of the Carribean theme going on with the boys! Absolutely darling! Your way better at blogging than I am...maybe when I have kids it will be more exciting to post! Love, Karen
Kara, I stumbled upon your blog just now, it's so fun to see you and all your cute kids! We have friends and relatives in Gilbert...I bet you love it! I can't wait for my Alexandra to play dress-up like Ella.
Love-Mel Weeks Kirkland
p.s tell Jenny to start a blog
Post a Comment