Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Re-entry is a Bear!!!

So, I've been out of town for 10 days. I have 118 emails to go through (not counting the ones in my spam email account). I have 258 messages in Google reader. I have 6 piles of laundry to do, and 4 kids to hug and kiss to death...to make up for lost time. It's great to be home...but MAN OH MAN...I sometimes wonder if it's worth it. My kids did great and had a blast...and so did we...so I guess it was worth it. I'll try to update about our adventures...EVENTUALLY!!

9 comments:

Melissa P said...

I am glad to see you are back. I was wondering what happened to you. You hadn't updated for awhile. Good luck with the getting caught back up.

Shawni said...

Can't wait to see the pictures and hear more about the adventures~!

Navylangs said...

Welcome back from what I hope was a great break!
I have a favor - my friend Brandi is seriously suffering from Blog Induced Depression. I remember last year one of your family members posted about how blogs can look much different/better than what was really happening in the pictures.
When you get the chance - could you send me the link? I think it would be a relief for her to read it.
Thank you so much!
Chantelle

Bridget said...

Wow! 258?! I would quickly clear that and start afresh. Good luck getting settled back in.

Photo Crazy! said...

Where did you go? Hope you had fun. Oops...I am adding to your bear! Sorry.

Kristi said...

I wondered where you had been? I can't wait to hear about the adventure! Good to have ya back, girl!

Mary and Colin said...

Can't feel too sorry for you. I have a bad bad cold from all this snow and gunk we have experienced. I would love to have a re-entry problem from being in the sun. Love you to death and miss you tons!

Alice Anne said...

Oh, Kara - we miss you guys! 35 below wind chills for 2 weeks - I miss green. Your kids are growing and we don't even know the latest little one. Say hi to your Mom. Alice Anne

JDM said...

Welcome back.
I didn't realize how addicted I am to your blog.
But no pressure blog what you can when you can we can wait...like I said addicted.