Monday, March 31, 2008

Two fun videos of my sweet girls!!



These are mostly for the grandparents, but fun nonetheless!

8 comments:

Annie Sunshine said...

The last video of twinkle twinkle little star is so cute. I had my little Ella on my lap (13 months old now) and when it was done she started fussing and grabbing for the keyboard, so I restarted it, and when it was over again, she wanted it again. Just thought you should know Nora now has a fan base, I guess you better be looking for a manager.

By the way I didn't have the time to comment on your private vs. public blog post, but I wanted you to know I really enjoy your blog and would want an invite if you went private. You have some good insights that I enjoy reading and thinking about.

Anonymous said...

So cute! And I love Ella's toothless grin!

Like Annie Sunshine, my kids have watched the videos over and over. Olivia keeps saying, "Dat my friend, Mommy!"

Sorefam said...

the video of ella makes me want to go skiing So bad! I can't wait until our kids are old enough to take them!

Kirkland's said...

So cute of both, but I love Nora singing...I wish Alex knew that many words to a song!

Anonymous said...

well if that's not the cutest thing ever....What sweet kids!

Lisa Cannon said...

Nora is so darling! I love her little voice!

Shawni said...

Cute cute cute girls.

Erika said...

So cute! Another twinner with Natalie--she does the same thing with that song ;-)