Monday, October 29, 2007

Dad's turn

I posted a funny song by a Mom last month, so here is a great one by a Dad.

4 comments:

Sue said...

This was so great! It was so funny to hear right now because bedtime has always been such an ordeal around here. After months of waking up with 5 bodies in our bed and 3 other beds in the house that only get used a couple hours each night, we had a talk with the kids and told them that when they come in our room they have to sleep on the floor. If they want a bed to sleep in then they have one in their rooms waiting for them. We've been holding strong and Ryan was giving me a pep talk on how we need to stay strong on this and the next morning Crew was cuddled up right next to Ryan in our bed. I asked him what that whole stay strong talk was all about and he said...his feet were cold. They actually have been doing pretty well, we have found them all around our room each morning and Ty is always blocking the doorway snuggled in his blanket and pillow. I'm holding on to the fact that one day I'm positive it won't be cool to sleep with mom and dad.

erika said...

that was so great Kara! I loved the messy playroom in the background too.

Lisa Cannon said...

That was great!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for your thoughts on your "really good day" post -- I loved how special people in your life lifted your spirits that day. It reminded me how I need to act on subtle promptings to call a friend or share a smile. We all need each other to get through this challenge and blessing called life!