Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I really am okay...

Just trying to put this little quote into action...

"We become so caught up in the busyness of our lives. Were we to step back, however, and take a good look at what we’re doing, we may find that we have immersed ourselves in the “thick of thin things.” In other words, too often we spend most of our time taking care of the things which do not really matter much at all in the grand scheme of things, neglecting those more important causes."

Thomas S. Monson

6 comments:

Hollyween said...

Amen, sista'. I took a break for the same reasons and I haven't regretted it for a single second. Keep on keepin' on.

Photo Crazy! said...

What a great quote! It really makes me stop and think what really matters. Thanks for sharing.

JDM said...

True. Good to read & be reminded of what matters.

Jodi said...

Amen. And while blogging is a fun past time it can and should lose it's excitement after awhile.

The colder it gets here the more I think of you and your family . . . probably still in flip flops and shorts.

Wish I was there.

Erika said...

And you have 4 very cute causes to attend to. Love that quote.

Laurel said...

This is true of me. I'm looking forward to seeing your family on Thanksgiving so I can catch up on what really matters. Love you guys.