it's hard being a fan of both Utah and BYU. and these two don't help the cause much either.

should be a fun game to watch tomorrow though. i'll have to admit that living in a town with the highest concentration of BYU fans outside of Provo...i usually go red. it's about the most rebellious i get.









8 comments:
LOL!
Those pictures are hilarious! We will have to fly our BYU flag across from your "red". :)
Saw your family pics. on Blue Lily today. You guys look awesome! I love all the fun colors!
Did you switch allegiance in the last two seconds of the game? There was great joy and pandemonium at our home at that moment and for about five minutes after. I really love it when the game is close and the cougs pull it out in the end. Those are the best games.
Red???
FOR SHAME.
:)
The red picture is so funny! Too bad Utah lost. Major bummer!!!
I feel like the guy on top just about now!
WHAT?? Lady we need to have a little chat!! Just teasing. Glad your back to blogging. Maybe you can inspire me. xoxoxox
Post a Comment