Friday, September 18, 2009

Flashback Friday - Ella and Jack in Wisconsin 2004

Seriously...they grow up way too fast.




5 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Sooooo cute! Your kids are not only darling they are gorgeous as well!

Photo Crazy! said...

BTW! I am loving the site-feed idea! It is so awesome. I wish all the private bloggers I follow would steal your idea as well!

Jessica said...

I was planning a post about the love/hate thing I have with home videos...I LOVE how I never lose (Completely) my little baby Emma or Gabe, but I spend the rest of the day mourning (and feeling guilty) those days.

Julie said...

Brrrr! It looks cold in that video compared to where you are now!! They are so cute giggling and laughing like that. I had a dream about Ella the other night. Can't remember what it was about, but she is just kind of in my brain lately. xo

Sarah said...

awww this is the way I will forever remember you guys ;) And when Ella had that crush on James! haha so cute. Hope all is well!