Friday, August 28, 2009

Flashback Friday - Max

In an attempt to 'catch up' with the blog I will designate Friday's as my Flashback Friday!! Today we are going to focus on MAX!!!

Here are some highlights from this spring.

Max turned 5 and had his first 'friend' birthday party at Bounce U! He was so excited...
...can you tell?!
The little ladies table in the corner. Cute Hannah, Claire, and Charlotte.
One table with his friend Blaine, and sister Ella with cousins Ashley and Lauren.
Two table with Friends Ethan, Andrew, Drew, brother Jack, sister Nora, and Nora's friend Natalie.
Blowing out the candles!
Opening the presents on the throne while Paul is talking to the dad of one of the kids. They were like this the whole time. A few weeks later Max was even talking about his party and saying Dad wasn't there...I had to set him straight that he was there...in body.
A birthday picture with Mom. Doesn't this kid have the best smile ever?!
Max shares a birthday with none other than Dr. Seuss so here is a picture on his very birthday at school!Before school Max got to spend the morning of his birthday with Grammy making his cake. He loved it! They then went to get Max his birthday present at Payless. He wanted his first pair of 'Tie shoes' as he calls them. Yes, I am a lazy mom and bought slip on Vans, Converse, or better yet...flip flops and/or Crocs!!! He was thrilled and I began my journey of tying shoes daily.

Last (for now) but definitely not least, I got this letter in the mail about Max......and of course cried.Here he is receiving his award.Grammy came over to congratulate him.She sure was proud.And so was he!

That smile....

3 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Love the flashback. Your pics are great! He is soooo cute. I have that chacter counts video~my kids love it! (I got it when Tyson was a baby). BTW you bangs are cute!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Oh I want a little Max....what a cutie!!!
Glad you're back. Bloging is fun when it doesn't seem liek a chore and I've trying to force myself to do it but it has been feeling more like a chore lately!

....Ellie's shirt is GaGachic. Their stuff is SO SO cute. I got our shirt/dress from my friend's sister. She had a huge sale with all of her daughters clothes and it was unreal all that she had.
ON the line of clothes here. I can see that we have some of the same taste because you have some of the same shirts that I do. I have to say where did you get the shirt you have on in your family pictures? It's probably gone by now but I 've always wondered and LOVED it!

Julie said...

Way to go Max. Nothing says "good job Mom and Dad", than your child getting an award on respect!! That says a lot for you and Paul as well as Max of course!