Saturday, August 22, 2009

Because private blogs are a pain...

I have set up a blog purely to notify you when I post on this blog!! All of you who read blogs via Google Reader or some other RSS feed system will thank me. Not that my blog is the highest priority in you life, but I know that I forget to check the private blogs for weeks/months at a time. So, click HERE and it will take you to the new blog. You can then add it to your reader/feed! Every time I post something new here I will put a little reminder there that will have a link back here! Get it? I think you'll have to read the last few sentences a few times really slow. Oh well...at least I've tried to make your blog surfing a little easier!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

what an awesome idea!

Annie Sunshine said...

I love that idea! Thanks.

Photo Crazy! said...

I don't know if you got my comment from your "blog link", but I loved the idea an copied you as well! So be sure so sign up as a follower at daviesupdates. Jennie

Amy said...

Brilliant! EVeryone who goes private needs to do this.